IRIS Health Annual Awards Night – The Masquerade Ball
- December 16, 2018
- Posted by: admin
- Category: News
One of the most anticipated events of the year was IRIS Health Services’ Masquerade Ball. The event was held at Roda Al Bustan, Dubai on the 22nd November 2018. The success of the previous year led to significant excitement within the insurance fraternity during the build up to the event.
Mr. Anil Nair, Chief Executive Officer and Dr. Ann Jacob, Chief Operating Officer joined hands in welcoming the guests who were Senior Executives representing the Dubai Health Authority, Insurance Companies, Reinsurance Companies, Brokers and Medical Service Providers.
The evening event began with our Chairman, Mr. Fareed Lutfi, addressing the audience followed by the welcome speech by Mr. Anil Nair, our CEO. We felicitated many of our guests with appreciation awards.
- Most Compassionate Doctor – Dr. Venkatesh from Rashidiya Al Noor Polyclinic Dubai.
- Best Insurance coordinator – Mr. Tasneem from Emirates star medical Center – HNC group
- Best Pharmacist – Mr. Ashraf from Faith pharmacy
- Tech Savvy award – Advance Care Medical Center.
- Dynamic Performance award – Hospital – Mediclinic City Hospital
- Dynamic Performance award – Clinic – Primacare Clinic
- Dynamic Performance award – Lab – Global Hawk Diagnostic Center
- Dynamic Performance award – Pharmacy – Prime Hospital Pharmacy
Dance performances by the team at IRIS captivated the audience and foot-tapping numbers performed by IRIS’ in-house band, I-BAND kept the guests entertained. The signature event of the night was a salsa dance performed by the whole team at IRIS Health. An evening filled with lots of entertainment, fun and laughs. It was an evening enjoyed and appreciated by one and all, more so because the entire event was organised and hosted by the team at IRIS Health themselves.