THE AGREEMENTS: WHAT THEY ARE, WHO THEY APPLY TO AND HOW THEY CHANGE
About you, us and these Terms.
IRIS Health Services LLC (together with its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, “IRIS Health Services LLC”, “we”, “us” or “our”) maintains the website located at www.iris.healthcare (the “Website”), among other reasons, to support our wellness portal provider partners by providing you, and the other users (the “Users”) with access to certain third-party application programs (collectively, the “Service”).
In order to use the Website and/or the Service you must be capable of forming a legally binding contract with IRIS Health Services LLC, including, without limitation, being of a legal age to enter into a contract and being permitted to receive services by the laws of the United Arab Emirates and any other applicable jurisdiction. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THE CAPABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE YOU MUST IMMEDIATELY CEASE ALL USE OF BOTH THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICE.BY CHECKING THE “I HAVE READ AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE” BOX AND CLICKING “CONTINUE” prior to CONTINUING your use of the Service, and by continuing to access and use the Website and/or the Service after the date thereof, you REPRESENT THAT YOU ARE CAPABLE OF FORMING A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT WITH MOTIVATION SCIENCE, INCLUDING THAT YOU ARE OLD ENOUGH TO DO SO AND PERMITTED TO RECEIVE SERVICES BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND ANY OTHER APPLICABLE JURISDICTION, AND YOU expressly agree and consent to be bound by, and evidence your understanding of the terms of, the Agreements.
If you do not agree to all of the terms of the Agreements you may not use either the Website or the Service, and you MUST IMMEDIATELY cease all use of both the Website and the Service. You are encouraged to PRINT AND TO read these Agreements carefully and to contact us with any questions that you may have before commencing your use of the Website or the Service.
2. RULES OF CONDUCT
General Restrictions Applicable to all Users. All Users shall use the Website and the Service for lawful purposes only. In addition, you represent, warrant, covenant and agree that, as a User of the Website and/or Service you will not do, or assist any others in doing, any of the following:
- Knowingly violate any applicable law, regulation, ordinance, contract, order or other agreement that is binding on you and/or your use of the Website or the Service; use the Website or the Service to engage in or to promote any behaviour or activity that is (i) abusive, vulgar, obscene, offensive, hateful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, defamatory or libellous, (ii) used to disclose private or personal matters concerning any person or (iii) hateful or incites violence or that advocates or encourages any illegal activity;
- Use the Website or the Service to access or use any content, information or material to which you do not have the necessary right (including all copyrights, moral rights, privacy rights and/or publicity rights) or license, or otherwise knowingly violate, breach or infringe the intellectual property, contractual or other rights of any third party;
- remove or interfere with any copyright notices or digital “watermarks” on any images or other content intended to indicate the source and/or ownership of such image or other content;
- use the Website or the Service to engage in or to promote any behaviour or activity that constitutes advertising, spam or any other form of solicitation, including chain letters and pyramid schemes, other than as expressly permitted in connection with your use of the Website and/or Service;
- impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your identity or your affiliation with a person or entity including;
- modify, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, revise or enhance all or any part of the Website or the Service or create any derivative works or otherwise merge or utilize all or any part of the Service or the Website with or into other computer programs, website, service or other materials or attempt to do any of the foregoing or to discover all or any part of the Website’s or the Service’s source code;
- copy, print, display, publish or transmit all or any part of the Website or the Service (including the look and feel and/or software or graphical user interface thereof) or any other content or materials published, displayed, offered or otherwise made available in connection therewith for any purpose, including for use with any product competitive with the Service, whether used internally or made available to third parties, except as expressly authorized herein or by us in writing;
- sell, license (or sublicense), lease, assign, transfer, pledge, or share (including as a time share, service bureau or otherwise) any of your rights under, in or to the Agreements, the Website and/or the Service with or to any third party;
- send or store any materials, data or information containing viruses, malicious code, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer, or upload or insert code, scripts, batch files or any other form of scripting or coding into the Website, the Service or any applications thereof or therein;
- otherwise interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Website or the Service or any of Our Content (as defined below) contained therein;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the restricted areas of the Website or the Service or its related systems or networks;
- use the Website or the Service in any manner not intended by or explicitly prohibited by us.
Not intended for Users under 18 years of age. The Website and the Service are intended for commercial and/or adult users and neither is directed toward any User or any other person under 18 years of age. If you are under age 18, please do not attempt to use the Website or the Service. If we learn that we have collected any information, including any personal information, from a child under age 18, we will use our best efforts to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such content or information from a child under age 18, please contact us at contact page. We strongly recommend that minors under the age of 18 ask their parents for permission before sending any information about themselves to anyone over the Internet and we encourage parents to teach their children about safe Internet use practices.
All information on the site is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment of any medical conditions. Neither the content of the site nor any other service offered by or through IRIS Health Services LLC is intended to be relied upon for medical diagnosis or treatment. You should consult with a qualified physician for diagnosis and answers to your personal medical questions and before starting any nutrition or physical activity program.
We will use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date Content and information on the site. From time-to-time we will include content and/or information provided by third parties and/or in the public domain. By clicking on certain links within the site, you may leave the site for another website (“Third Party Sites”) which IRIS Health Services LLC neither owns nor controls. IRIS Health Services LLC shall not be liable to you for your use of a Third-Party Site.
Personally, Identifiable Information
At certain points in using the site, you will be asked to provide information such as name, date of birth, sex, nationality, contact details, email address, ID to us. We may collect two types of information from you, personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable. This information has been transmitted and is stored securely and used for the exclusive purpose of granting access to the site.
We may collect two types of information from you, personally identifiable and non-personally identifiable.
The minimal personally identifiable information we collect includes username and password. For certain services, such as calculating individual energy expenditure and caloric requirements, we request your birth date and other non-personally identifiable information such as gender, height and weight. You can decline to submit personal information to any of our services, in which case IRIS Health Services LLC may not be able to provide those services to you.
Non-personally identifiable information we collect includes, but is not limited to, your weight, your height, and your nutrition and movement preferences. If you elect to interact with health coaches (registered dietitians and certified personal trainers) you will be asked to provide answers to a health history questionnaire. All IRIS Health Services LLC health / wellness coaches and nutritionist may view this information. All interactions between you and health / wellness coaches and nutritionist are private and confidential and all responses will be sent electronically to only you. The decision to provide this information is completely voluntary and is only required in order to use certain services and interact with IRIS Health Services LLC health coaches.
Any non-personally identifiable information, communications or material you send to us by any method is deemed by us to be non-confidential and you expressly license IRIS Health Services LLC to use, reproduce, and create derivative works from information, communications or material. We reserve the right to use comments, testimonials and other statements made by you on our websites including, but not limited to those you may post on our bulletin boards, in our chat rooms, in marketing and promotional materials. Any information, communications or material you send to us must be truthful, legal, and not violate any third party intellectual property or other rights. We reserve the right to change this Agreement and any other posted policy on our websites or to withdraw, change or add products or services contained within our websites at any time.
Rules for Blogs, Discussions, and Other User-Supplied Material
The site may have areas which allow you to engage in “discussions” or upload and download materials. When using any of these areas, you agree not to post, send, transmit, upload, or otherwise publish through the site, any materials that (1) interfere with anyone else’s use of the site; (2) are abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or threatening in any way; (3) encourage anyone to break the law; (4) violate anyone’s copyright or other property right; (5) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (6) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (7) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication. You agree to comply with any additional terms which are referred to on the site.
Rules for Communities
The site may have areas where designated individuals may set up communities and where individuals may join communities. Users may elect to share personal information within the community with other users. When using any of these areas, you agree not to post, send, transmit, upload or otherwise publish through the site, any materials that (1) interfere with anyone else’s use of the site; (2) are abusive, illegal, indecent, obscene, offensive, or threatening in any way; (3) encourage anyone to break the law; (4) violate anyone’s copyright or other property right; (5) interfere with the privacy of any other user; (6) contain a virus or any other harmful component; or (7) contain false or misleading statements of fact or descriptions of the origin of the material or the communication. You agree to comply with any additional terms which are referred to on the site. All community activity will be monitored.
You agree to: (a) maintain all equipment necessary for your access to and use of the site; (b) maintain the security of your user identification, password and other confidential information relating to your account; and (c) updating your personal information, including email address.
IRIS Health Services LLC and Customer desire to facilitate certain transactions by exchanging documents, records and signatures electronically or by utilizing electronic agents. The use of electronic facilities or agents shall be in accordance with procedures established by IRIS Health Services LLC.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Damages; Limitation of Liability
YOUR USE OF THE SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT AND FUNCTIONS MADE AVAILABLE ON OR ACCESSED THROUGH THE SITE) ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, WITH REGARD TO THE CONTENT ON THE SITE IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (1) FOR THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF ANY CONTENT PUBLISHED ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE; (2) THAT THE SERVER THAT MAKES THE SITE AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER COMPONENTS THAT MAY INFECT, HARM, OR CAUSE DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR ANY OTHER PROPERTY WHEN YOU ACCESS, BROWSE, DOWNLOAD FROM, OR OTHERWISE USE THE SITE. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC’S NEGLIGENCE, SHALL IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, OR SPECIAL DAMAGES RELATED TO (A) THE USE OF, (B) THE INABILITY TO USE, OR (C) ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE CONTENTS AND FUNCTIONS OF THE SITES, EVEN IF IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC OR AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE THEREOF HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT SHALL IRIS HEALTH SERVICES LLC’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION (WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED $100.00.
Once the user register on the iris.healthcare and pay the payment through the available mode of payment, he/she is eligible use his/her account. The payment will not be returned or refunded after the registration is completed. IRIS Health account will be deactivated after 1 year from the date of subscription. User can re-subscribe by paying the subscription fees.